POSITION: Project Goals & Objectives
Articulate the Scrap mission and brand more clearly within the local community and among Scrap’s regional audience base.
- Develop new brand language emphasizing the importance of issues, generative text(s), and discourse, as well as the programming profile and Foundry process.
- Apply this language to a new identity and image that clearly telegraphs these ideas and the core values.
- Update the website and core marketing collateral to reflect these fundamental branding issues.
- Meet with key leaders and peers in the local dance community to discuss and convey Scrap’s unique “positioning” within the Philadelphia cultural community.
COMPANY: Scrap Performance Group
Mission – Scrap Performance Group inspires dialogue around current issues and ideas by turning dynamic public dialogue into compelling dance-theatre experiences.
Vision – Scrap Performance Group and its work are catalysts for activism and social change in Greater Philadelphia and beyond.
Core Values –
- Critical Thinking – Through engaging people in the creative process and exploration of important ideas and issues of today.
- Emotional Immediacy – Through creating performances, workshops and discussions that access emotion and connect participants through shared experiences.
- Social Impact – Through a commitment to engaging actively both performers and audiences in ideas and issues beyond the performance space.
- Diversity – Through exploring a wealth of current ideas and embracing multidisciplinary intellectual and artistic approaches to creative process.
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
COMPENSATION: Prefer flat rate for project
HOW TO APPLY: Send letter of interest and portfolio to co-director Madison Cario at firstname.lastname@example.org