POSITION: Website Developer
COMPANY: Where’s the Fairness
LOCATION: Wayne, PA
REQUIREMENTS: Knows WordPress
DUTIES: Design and develop a website for www.wheresthefairness.com that will enhance the description below.
About Where’s The Fairness
Wheres The Fairness is the share, care, and tell zone for anyone who has felt wronged or misled and has the courage to complain, console, counsel or report. And for us, It starts here! We believe in the hope that we can find fairness and strength in numbers by connecting with others – with those who have been wronged or those who can help – such as lawyers, journalists and consumer advocates.
This site is for users who want to make headline news. Post up….add some pics and videos, get feedback and punt your comments to others!
Wheresthefairness.com will empower users by giving them a place to share their legal and moral grievances, seek and give opinions and connect with others who have had some of the same experiences. Log in or just sign in through facebook, its simple and free.
Consumers, contractors, spouses, divorcees, moms, dads, homeowners, plaintiffs, defendants, teachers, students and business owners…all will be served at Where’s the Fairness.
- Marriages aren’t easy and Divorces can be even tougher – especially when your children are involved. Is your spouse alienating you from your children? Are you receiving too little support or paying too much alimony? Have you been treated unfairly in Court? Read others divorce court experiences and perhaps find a friend who has been through or is going through the same hell. Tell us your story. Send us your video and pictures… expose the unreasonable side to divorce and find fairness!
- Don’t fall for it: Scams, frauds recalls and the latest lawsuits are detailed here. If you feel hoodwinked, file your consumer report here
- The American Justice system is founded on fair and equitable principals… if you are a plaintiff or defendant and feel you have been treated unfairly, Where’s the
Fairness can get you the publicity you need to tell your story.
Its true, life isn’t fair. We started this site to make our world a little better, a little more fair for us, our children and the next generations. The next time you feel wronged, bullied or cheated just say it: WTF?! At wheresthefairness.com.
Short piece we started writing for the television show
Where’s The Fairness?! is a groundbreaking, online series that solves problems, answers questions and gives hope to millions of outraged Americans who have been wronged by the system or suffered a terrible injustice.
Where’s the Fairness?! is inspired and supported by wheresthefairness.com a new and inspiring web site that connects people to experts who can help them.On every compelling webisode, we’ll meet someone with a personal story of being ripped off or treated unfairly.
- Ever wanted to confront and lash out at the perfectly healthy person who parks in handicapped parking?
- Did your new car turn out to be a lemon and now no one will help you?
- Has your neighbor’s unleashed dog attacked the kids again?
These are the kinds of stories we hear about, or experience, every single day with no one to turn to – until now!!
On Where’s the Fairness?! we’ll:
- meet the victims,
- hear their stories,
- connect them to an expert who can help, and watch as they work together to get answers.
Their stories and personal triumphs will create compelling television and give hope to anyone who’s ever felt cheated, wronged or abandoned.
Where’s the Fairness?! is a powerful transmedia project that will reach millions of motivated viewers and engage them for extended periods of time.When viewers are watching a WTF webisode, they can take part in relevant online polling, access additional information, interact socially with others who are watching or have similar issues or opinions, make comments or even offer to help.
Eventually, WTF will grow into an addicting cable or syndicated television series that benefits from its built in conflict, drama and human emotion.Online or “on-the-air,” the series combines the expertise of Dr. Phil, the brashness and decisiveness of Judge Judy and the confrontational style of 60 Minutes. It will become the “go to” place for powerful stories about making things right and giving all of us hope.
HOW TO APPLY: Contact Jay Ciccarone firstname.lastname@example.org 215-380-8019. Please send resume and call to discuss project.